Start planning your schedule now!
The best experience onsite is through the NAR Annual mobile app, released two weeks before the event. All events added to your planner will sync with the event app when you use the same email address as your registration.
Registered Virtual Attendees
To access the Virtual Platform, go to virtualconference.realtor. Refer to your confirmation email for login credentials.
To begin using the Attendee Event Planner:
1. Create your Event Planner profile.
Click “Create one now!” to begin.
Use the same email address as your Conference & Expo Registration.
(Or, if you’ve previously created an Event Planner profile, you can log in here.)
2. Search for events to add.
Click or tap “Add New” under “My Events.”
3. Browse all REALTORS® Conference & Expo sessions and events.
Click or tap “Click to View All Events” near the bottom of the page. You’ll see the full daily list of all meetings and sessions.
4. Add an event to your Event Planner.
Select “Add” next to the event description.
5. View all events in your personal Event Planner.
Click or tap “My Planner” to see your personal list.
Get Started Now:
- You must create a profile in the Event Planner system to begin. Please ensure that you use the same email for the Event Planner and mobile app that you used for your registration. This allows the system to recognize you as an attendee and sync your schedule across all platforms.
- Using the Event Planner does not register you for the conference, for ticketed events or for any individual session. You must purchase registration and event tickets through the registration portal. All non-ticketed sessions are first-come, first-serve.
- Virtual Attendees: When searching for events, please select “Virtual Program” (all virtual sessions) or “Virtual Program Only” (virtual-exclusive sessions) from the Event Type dropdown to see events available to you through the virtual platform.