Hotel & Travel
Welcome to sunny San Diego! The San Diego Convention Center – host to the 2021 REALTORS® Conference & Expo – is located downtown overlooking the San Diego Bay, convenient to a multitude of hotels in the Marina and Gaslamp districts. The San Diego International Airport services more than 60 nonstop destinations, allowing attendees easy access to America’s Finest City and the real estate industry’s largest event.
1. Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego (NAR Co-Headquarter)
2. Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina (NAR Co-Headquarter)
3. Hilton San Diego Bayfront (WCR/CSRE)
4. Omni San Diego Hotel (RRC)
5. Hard Rock Hotel San Diego (INTL)
6. Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
7. San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter
8. Residence Inn San Diego Downtown/Gaslamp Quarter
9. Horton Grand Hotel
10. Kimpton Hotel Solamar San Diego
11. Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
12. Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego
13. The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter (REBI/CREA)
14. Kimpton Hotel Palomar San Diego
15. The US Grant – A Luxury Collection Hotel
16. The Bristol Hotel
17. The Westin San Diego
18. The Sofia Hotel
19. Wyndham San Diego Bayside
Receive a 2-10% discount on United Airlines, United Express or other airlines operated by and branded United Express. Discounts also apply to United codeshare flights operated by Lufthansa and All Nippon Airways.
NAR’s United Airlines discount can be used when booking online at united.com only. Be sure to enter tour code ZJXW889725 in the Promotions and Certificates box to get the discount.
Tickets can also be booked by calling the United Meetings Desk at 800-426-1122 (in USA or Canada). The Meeting Desk is available 7:00am-9:00pm CT, Monday through Friday, and 8:00am-6:00pm CT Saturday and Sunday.
Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer special discounted airfares (2-10% discount) for the 2021 REALTORS® Conference & Expo.
To purchase your ticket, visit delta.com and enter Meeting Code NGN73 to continue with the booking process.
Or, you can call Delta Meeting Network® Reservations at 800-328-1111, Monday through Friday, 7:00am-7:00pm CT and refer to the Meeting Code.
San Diego: California’s most historic city and top travel destination. Why? Start with the finest beaches anywhere, add the world-renowned attractions, and cap it all with an astounding array of dining options. You’ll quickly see why it’s a great place for you and the whole family to spend an extra few days after the REALTORS® Conference & Expo.
- Sunset Cliffs Natural Park for ocean views and dramatic cliffs
- Mission Beach for its three-mile boardwalk and the historic Belmont Park
- Point Loma for the unmatched views from Cabrillo National Monument
Sightseeing & Whale Watching
- City Cruises San Diego Whale Watching & Harbor Tours and Flagship Cruises to view San Diego from the water.
- San Diego Zoo and San Diego Zoo Safari Park for the most visited, top-ranked zoo in the U.S.
- Balboa Park for 1,400 acres of green spaces, gardens, and museums
- Seaport Village for shops and restaurants along the waterfront
Foodies & Shoppers
- The Gaslamp Quarter has more than 200 shops, restaurants, nightclubs, and art galleries.